Creating a Culture of Appreciation
Employee Retention starts from Day 1
Although Pay and benefits are a critical component of a balanced and comprehensive employee retention strategy there are many more criteria that are increasingly important to maintain the wellbeing, health and ultimately stability of your workforce. Employee Retention strategies can include work/life balance, providing metrics and proper feedback and communication to employees so they can measure their performance and know how they are doing. Career path. mentorship and leadership training is also vital to keep strong employees who want to advance and grow within the organization. But there are also rewards like recognition, pride of being part of a winning organization, health club perks and many more. More often than not, employees quit managers, not jobs, so making sure your leaders are approachable and not just allowing team members to provide feedback but inviting feedback that is well received and acted upon.
Employee Appreciation, Recognition, Training & Development
Developing a Comprehensive Employee Retention Strategy to retain key talent is the most efficient way to support the needs of your most valuable resource, your workforce. Employee Retention starts with a robust Onboarding Process.
Improve Employee Retention
- Comprehensive Salary & Benefits Program
- Orientation, Onboarding & Mentorship
- Performance & Goals review -regular feedback
- Perks, wellness programs, workshops & fun
- Work/life balance- flexible work schedules
- Team building, Workplace Retreats, Workshops
- Career path coaching, leadership & development training
- Recognition, rewards, Team Celebrations