What Are Your Natural Instincts?
Knowing your M.O. Provides Insights
There are other assessments available to measure your cognitive abilities or personality, but only the Kolbe A Index measures your natural way of doing things. These instincts are what Kolbe calls your M.O. (method of operation). It is the only validated assessment that measures a person’s conative strengths. It provides you a deeper understanding of your own natural abilities and tendencies, which allows you to begin the process of maximizing your potential both personally and professionally.
What is in the Kolbe A™ Assessment?
- 36-question, strength-based online assessment, including an interpretation and tips for success
- Backed by over 35 years of research and practical applications
- Customized interpretation in online and print versions
- It need only be taken once – these innate abilities do not change over time
- Discover striving instincts (cognitive strengths)
- Better results at work, home and life
- Grow by improving communication and leadership skills
- Easy to complete with instant online results
- Insights go beyond other personality tests
- Affective tests identify your emotions, personality “style” or type, and preferences